If you are tired of the sleepless look and the feeling that your eyes are going to pop out, then consider if any of these causes are triggers you can avoid in the future.
Puffy, Swollen Baggy Eyes
Is this how you would describe your eyes? If so then there are plenty of reasons why this could be happening to you. You may even have painful puffy eyes. If in fact this is the case, seek out the help of your doctor, especially if this is a reoccurring condition as it may mean something is wrong health wise. Yet, in most cases, these are the causes of puffy eyes.
- Puffy Eyes From Crying. If you have just had a nice big cry, your eyes may be puffy and uncomfortable. This is due to the amount of salt that is in your tears. Salt causes the body to retain water, keeping your skin overly hydrated and therefore puffy looking. Eventually, the salt is washed away naturally by your blood stream, lessening the puffy look.
- Allergies. For some individuals, allergies and sickness are the cause of their puffy eyes. In this case, you will need to take medications to control these symptoms. Severe cases should be reported to your doctor.
- Did You Sleep? The eyes can also look puffy (not to mention the big bags) under the eyes if you do not get enough rest. If you haven’t slept well, your body is off and is retaining water.
- A Salty Diet? Those that eat excess amounts of salt will have water retention throughout their body. Reducing the amount that you consume will drastically help to improve a condition like this.
- Too Much Alcohol? Alcohol is another reason for puffy eyes. The ingredients here cause your body to retain water in many places, in fact.
What is causing your white puffy circles around the eyes? Take a look at your overall health, physical fitness and your diet. If you can adjust these things, you can help to reduce the occurrences of puffy eyes. Avoiding any of these causes for puffy eyes can help to stop the condition from happening to you.
Natural remedies for puffy eyes include placing tea bags over the eyes, placing slices of cucumber or potato on the eyes. It may be your eyes are just not getting enough sleep. These causes for puffy eyes are just a few. Health issues can also play a role. Nevertheless, there are medicines and natural remedies for puffy eyes. You don’t have to just deal with it.
The Products We Recommend
Robanda Triple Action Eye Gel is another product that aims to fight with fine lines, puffiness and dark circles. It is specially designed for tired eyes. It brings back clarity, tone, and elasticity to tired eyes.