Choose the Right Colors
Sexy eye makeup will only really be sexy if you know what you are doing. That means that before you can learn how to apply sexy eye makeup, you need to figure out what your best colors are. To do this, you can either experiment or ask an expert. Keep in mind that the colors you choose may also depend on what you are wearing.
The Right Tools
In order to master the art of sexy eye makeup application, you need to have the right tools. There are several things at your disposal to create sexy eye make up. This includes eyeliner pencils, liquid eyeliner, or powder eyeliner, eye shadow, and the various brushes that you will need to create your look. Mascara, tweezers, eyelash curlers, and other tools are also important.
Sexy Eye Makeup Techniques
Here are the steps needed to apply sexy eye makeup.
- Prepare the eyebrows by shaping them and then curl your eyelashes.
- Apply eye makeup base all over your lids. Let it set.
- Apply your desired eye shadow colors in the techniques that are right for your eye shape and that fit your desired look.
- Apply your eyeliner of choice. Use techniques that suit your desired look.
- Apply powdered eyeshadow over the eyeliner with a liner brush in the same shade. This helps the color stay on and will prevent it from fading.
- Dust a light amount of pressed powder over your upper lid. Let it set. Be careful not to get any on your lashes.
- Curl lashes one more time and apply 1-2 coats of mascara.
If you follow those steps, you will have perfect, sexy eye makeup every time.
Related Eye Makeup Articles