Cliché has it that the eye is the window of the soul. Despite being distinctly cliché, it is predominant everywhere especially in makeup and cosmetics.
The Demand for Natural Beauty
On the other hand, in the recent years, many have grown conscious as to what they apply on their faces. They have realized how important it is to take care of the skin and to keep it young and fresh looking, while at the same time preventing aging and wrinkle problems later on. Thus, there has been a growing need and demand for natural organic makeup.
Natural, organic beauty does not only involve proper application of makeup as well as the use of organic cosmetics. It largely involves the taking advantage of natural skin care tips which only involve three steps: gentle cleansing, toning and moisturizing using all natural products.
A Natural Look through Organic Makeup
There is no look more attractive than natural looking makeup. This look is not merely a trend that will last a few years but will probably last for as long as the concept of beauty exists. Thus, it is always safe to invest on natural look makeup.
Natural Eye Makeup Look: Some Tips
As was mentioned earlier, your eyes are the central and focal point of your face. While natural looking makeup application is somehow rigid when it comes to foundation, you can creatively tinker around with your eye makeup. To achieve that natural eye makeup look, here are some natural makeup look tips for you:
• Make sure that whatever technique or color you choose, you must complement them with your eye shape and color and enhance them.
• In terms of colors, remember that light colors highlight, while dark ones recede.
• Natural eye shadows typically come in singles or in color-coordinated combinations. Find one that is pigmented and that will match your eye shape, size and color.
• When applying your eyeshadow, remember to sweep the lightest shade (your base color) first over the entire area from the lashline up to the brow. This will hold the color can and also prevent creasing.
• After applying the base color, you can then apply a medium eye shadow shade on your lower lid and blend into the base shade.
• Apply a third color using a deep darker shade that can create an illusion of depth. Try to emphasize the crease of your eye and your brow bone, and blend everything well.
• Curl your eyebrows and use a good organic mascara. Volumizing mascaras work best, and is most natural looking. If you apply some mascara onto your lower lashes, go as light as possible.
• When using an eyebrow pencil, apply it lightly and scribble to dull down the sharp tip. Do not draw an outline around your brow as this looks very unnatural.
• At the end of the day, it is very important that you use only a natural eye makeup remover to completely and safely remove all the makeup you have applied earlier.
Remember that natural eye makeup can only be achieved with the right care, technique, cosmetics and tools.