If you want your eye makeup style to be up to date and in fashion then our 2006 eye makeup styles guide will help you to do just that.
For 2006, the slogan is the eyes have it. Bright colors and warm neutral tones are in and our 2006 eye makeup guide will show you how to make the most of these styles of eye makeup.
The Key To Wearing Bright Colors
Anyone can wear bright eye makeup colors but the key is to wear them in a flattering way. In order to create these styles of eye makeup you should use your bright eye shadow colors as accents. When creating your eye makeup styles for 2006, choose textures that are sheer enough to allow your skin to show through.
To ensure success for your 2006 styles of eye makeup never use foundation on your eyelids. This will make your eye makeup style appear cakey. Instead you should prime your eyelids with face powder. This will create a base for your eye shadow to stick to.
For creating the eye makeup look for 2006, always finish your look with a few coats of black mascara.
Typical Colors for Your 2006 eye makeup styles
When creating your styles of eye makeup this year, it is important to note the more neutral tones are in. Here are some tips for this year:
- Bare is more this season, although if you want to create dramatic eye makeup styles, then metallic colors are a must.
- Purple it seems is going to be the in color for 2006 styles of eye makeup and there are a wide range of shades that you can choose from.
- Twinkle is a light and shimmering shade of purple that is perfect for both the day and night.
- A grayish purple is also good for the day and night but this is not a sparkly shade and will give a more sophisticated eye makeup style.
- For dramatic 2006 eye makeup styles try libertine. This purple is very strong and shimmers and is great for night time and parties.
- 2006 will also see your eye makeup styles shimmer. Choosing silver and bronze tones with metallic shimmers will make sure you stay in fashion.
Remember the key to 2006 makeup for your eyes is bright, shimmering colors, complimented with black mascara. Eyelash extensions are also said to make a come back this season and will be the next craze in all the salons.