Bobbi Brown Makeup Artist
Bobbi Brown is a world-famous makeup artist and cosmetic designer renowned for her talent, style and brilliance. She has created the style of the 90’s based on fresh, modern and natural look using warm, sheer and mild earth tones. She came up with a revolutionary product line called Bobby Brown Essentials based on the concept of accentuating a woman’s natural beauty without the impression of a “made-up” appearance.
Though she has worked with famous actresses Meg Ryan, Brooke Shields and Drew Barrymore, among others, her commitment to helping regular non-celebrities is notable through her regular advice columns and through Bobbi Brown makeup tips she generously provides.
The Bobbi Brown Cosmetic Line
The top five line of products provided by Bobbi Brown are as follows:
• Bobbi Brown Makeup Brush
• Bobbi Brown Makeup Case
• Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow
• Bobbi Brown Mascara
• Bobbi Brown Blush
Bobbi Brown Makeup Tips
Here is the 10-step Bobbi Brown beauty guide for make-up application.
1. Concealer. To lighten circles around the eyes, apply a bit of Bobbi Brown’s Creamy Concealer under the eyes to the lash-line and on the corners of the eye using a concealer brush. Blend and smoothen by gently patting the area with your fingers.
2. Foundation. Apply foundation on your face and cheek with a foundation brush. Use a makeup sponge to apply in areas which need to be evened out (nose and the mouth area).
3. Powder. For a long wear and crease free look, apply loose powder using a Mini Powder Puff or an Eye Blender Brush.
4. Blush. Put on a smile and dust some Blush in a neutral shade on the apples of your cheeks. Blend it upwards toward the hairline and downwards to soften the color.
5. Lipstick/Gloss. Use a natural coloring when choosing a lipstick shade. Apply lipstick on clean smooth lips with a lip brush.
6. Lip Liner. To keep the lip color from feathering, use a Lip Liner to line the lips and use a Lip Brush to blend and soften hard edges. You can also line the lip first before applying lipstick for longer-lasting color and gloss.
7. Brows. Using tweezers, pluck stray hairs below and in between your brows. Define the eyebrows using Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow that matches your hair color and apply it with an Eye Brow Brush. Begin application from the inner corner and follow the brow’s natural shape using light strokes.
8. Eye shadow. Start by sweeping a light Eye Shadow color from the lash line towards the brow bone. Using an Eye Shadow Brush, dust in a medium colored Eye Shadow on your lower lid up to the crease. (Bobbi Brown Eye Makeup provides the best natural-looking eye makeup.)
9. Eye Liner. With an Eye Liner Brush, line the upper lash line with some dark eyeshadow. After doing so, look straight ahead and check to see if there are gaps to be filled.
10. Mascara. Apply mascara from the lash base to the tips. To avoid clumps, roll the wand during application. If you want to curl your lashes, do so before putting on mascara.
The concept underlying the Bobbi Brown beauty secret is the fact that make up should only enhance the inherent beauty that is in the face of every woman. By following these Bobbi Brown makeup tips and using the right tools and makeup, you would achieve a natural look that will undoubtedly make you feel more beautiful than you ever did before.