Does it frustrate you that no matter how much harder you try or how expensive the cosmetic or makeup products you buy, you still never seem to get that salon and celebrity look?
Well, the thing is, you are on the right track in terms of using quality make up, however the technique for achieving a stunning look rely heavily on using the right makeup techniques. Here, we reveal four of the top secret makeup artist tricks on how to put on makeup.
Makeup Artist Tips for Make up Application
1. Beautify your lips. You should create a sensual look for your lips without making it look tacky. You can do this by first applying a neutral lip liner tone the filling it with some neutral lip gloss. Doing these will definitely make your lips look more beautiful and sexy.
2. Define your lashline. For a great look, it is important that you create an illusion of a thick lashline. To achieve this, you only need an eye shadow and a good makeup brush. Start by selecting a color that matches your eyeliner. While you apply and line eye shadow around your eyes, gently push the brush into the lash line. This should plump up your lashline and make your lashes appear thicker.
3. Do not ignore nose symmetry. Does you nose not look symmetrical? Majority of us have unsymmetrical noses, but there is a way to make up for it. The best method for contouring the shape of your nose is through a foundation that is darker than your foundation. You should apply the darker shade on the sides of your node to reduce its perceived bulky look. You can also put a little of the dark foundation around the tip of your nose to compensate for a bulbous-looking nose.
4. Pronounced Cheekbones look best. Cheek blush can do wonders to your face. If you have a round face, you can make it appear more slender by through a blush. You can achieve this by using a darker shade of blush right under your cheekbone and a lighter shade just above it to highlight the area. This would make you face look thinner and higher than it actually is.
Makeup Artist Tips for Aging Skin
Make up can amazingly make you naturally youthful if you use the right techniques. Some of the secrets of makeup artists for achieving a more youthful look are as follows:
• Try not to use heavy foundations as they can only accentuate lines and wrinkles all the more. Use lightweight ones or tinted moisturizers as these do not tend to cake and emphasize wrinkles. You can try using liquid foundations which are lighter and sheerer. It is also good to use loose powder to make the foundation settle.
• Be careful in using shimmer as glitter particles usually settle down right into the lines, which can be unsightly.
• Using a mascara can make a difference in you and it can brighten your face dramatically. This bright effect also works with some sheer lipstick and gloss.
• Do not use colors that are too bright or vivid as they usually do not look well on aging skin.
Makeup Artist Tips for Best Cleanser
The only makeup tip that makeup artists universally advice to everyone, young and old, is proper skin care. Cleansing and moisturizer is very important to establish a good base through which make up will only beautify. Soap and water is not the way to go for cleansing. You should use the right cleanser which fits your skin type. The trick is to wash your skin twice (no more, no less) a day with the right cleanser. Makeup artists’ top cleansers include Cetaphil (for all skin types), Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser (for dry skin), Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash (for oily skin) and Dove Essential Self-foaming Cleaner (for normal or combination skin).
We hope that these secrets of makeup artists that we have presented will help you come up with the right techniques for that stunning, younger-looking, head-turning look.