Knowing some celebrity makeup tips is synonymous to knowing celebrity makeup artists tips. These tips on how to do celebrity make up as well as beauty recommendations come directly from the best of the best makeup artists and beauty experts. These are people who know the best celebrity makeup styles best for every actor or model in any set, shoot, fashion event, movie launch, press release, or magazine appearance.
Celebrity Beauty Secrets
For celebrities, they need to know the best beauty secrets. Remember that looking good is what they bank mostly on; this is their livelihood. They are most serious about being sure they are always on top when it comes to the beauty game.
Many celebrities have all the means to try on everything, and this includes the most expensive beauty cosmetic lines to the most affordable. Money is never a limitation for them so they are never forced to compromise their choice. You would know how different cosmetic lines can enhance your features in the most perfect way and hide those imperfections. Expert application of foundations, powders, shadows and rouges can dramatically transform how you look and make you feel like a celebrity yourself!
Celebrity Makeup Tips: They Will Look Great on You, Too
If you think you don’t have any star quality, try to consider that some stars are actually not exceptional beauties. Even if this is the case, they still look great and attractive. A celebrity without makeup may look just like the rest of us. Beauty experts have simply mastered the art of spinning these celebrities into the illusion of the most perfect beauty. So, make sure that you pay attention and know more celebrity makeup tips. They will surely result to something great and wonderful on you.
Some Celebrity Makeup Tips
Without further ado, here are some general celebrity makeup tips:
- Apply concealer before your foundation and use an eye shadow brush for this. Apply concealar in thin layer then build them up until you cover the blemish.
- Apply some foundation primer between your moisturizer and foundation to cleanse your skin and to make the foundation stay all day.
- Apply foundation using a sponge and the pads of your fingers. Start from the area under your eyes fanning out in half-circles until you evenly cover your entire cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
- Celebrity eye makeup involves using good eye pencils, an eyelash curler and a volumizing mascara. It is great to put on some fake lashes and to line with a very thin liner to highlight your eyes.
- Put on some pink or cream blush and apply well on your cheek apples with your fingertips.
- Use a big powder brush and a light colored or translucent powder to set your makeup in place.
- Apply some light eye color under the arch of your brow and the inner corner of your eyes as halite.
- Do not let your makeup fade, and do regular touch-ups when necessary.