Makeup Advice for Teens
This much is true: visiting the cosmetics section to look for the right teen cosmetic to fit right into those teen makeup tips you should have will give you a headache. Different colors, varieties and styles are on so if you are a teen newbie, it can be quite overwhelming. What you need to bear in mind, though, is that makeup should only be a tool to enhance and empower your natural beauty. But before buying everything that you think will look good on you, read through these important teen beauty tips to help you achieve the best look.
Teen Makeup Tips: How to Apply Teen Makeup
1. Develop a skin care habit.
The most essential of all teen beauty secrets is proper skin care. You should make sure that you maintain a good skin and complexion, and form beauty habits that will last you a lifetime. You should always cleanse your skin with the right cleanser to remove oils and makeup before sleeping. It is also good to use gentle scrubs and purifying masks every now and then to keep your pores free. Do not forget to use sunscreen, you need to protect your skin by all means at all times.
2. Brighten up that young skin.
Teenagers like you need not use foundation. If you have blemishes, you can cover them up with concealer. You can use powder or mineral makeup to brighten your skin instead. It is also a good idea to use tinted bronzers on the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin to create a fresh sun kissed look. Always remember to blend and smooth out your face with a good facial brush.
3. Put on some shine in your eyes.
Another essential of all beauty tips for teens is creating a brightening effect in the eyes. This can be done through:
• Putting liquid liner on the outside rim of your lash line.
• Curling your lashes. Do this first before putting eye makeup.
• Using a white eyeliner pencil and applying them on your lower lashes’ inside rim.
• Shaping your eyebrows properly and putting on eyebrow pencil to fill in the sparse areas.
• Putting on a good eyeshadow shade. Pastel colors like pink, light blue and violet looks good on teens.
• Applying mascara to achieve a full eye glamour.
4. Apply lipstick with color that looks best on you.
Another of the more important beauty tips for teens is to never play up both your eyes and lips at the same time. Choose one and focus on it. Keep your lipstick colors fun. Use dark shades for evening occasions but apply a color that complements your eye makeup. If you choose to play up your eyes, you can put on some colored lip gloss.
5. Put some blush on your cheeks.
Choose a blush color that goes well with your lipstick. Smile big then apply it on the apples of your cheeks through an upward direction.
Choose a shade that belongs to the same family as your lipstick shade.
If you are a teenager, never overdo your makeup. Experiment with colors to find what styles suit you best. Follow these makeup tips for teens, come up with your own techniques and enhance a beautiful, natural, new you.