Remember that when applying sexy makeup, you do not need to put in all wild and passionate colors onto your face. The key is to choose the right color, apply the right technique and to wear them with confidence.
Sexy Makeup Ideas
Make yourself noticeable at a party or anywhere by playing up your face, eyes, lips and cheeks with these sexy makeup tips.
Start off by applying a good makeup base and applying foundation that is just your shade. Conceal blemishes with a good concealer and even out your foundation.
Sexy Eye Makeup
The eye is usually the first part that people notice, so you should invest some time in putting on a sexy eye makeup. Here are sexy makeup tips for that sexy eyes:
1. Pick out a medium to dark eye shadow shade. In choosing the right shade, bear in mind that brighter shades often connote a flirty feel while deeper ones create a more sullen effect. Using an eyeshadow brush, apply it along the lash line base from the inner towards the outer corner. You should start out lightly then add more until you have achieved that sexy eye appearance. Concentrate more color onto the outer eye corner.
2. Next, pick out a color for highlighting your eyes. You can opt for a creamy white or beige colors or some sandy shimmer and place right under your brows. Do not forget to blend all the eye colors so that it looks like they are melting into each other.
3. Line your eyes with black eyeliner starting from the front corner of your eyelid inwards. Applying eye liner takes some practice, make sure that you blend away any minor smudge with a brush.
4. Mascara is vital in creating a sexy look. Curl your lashes first with a good eyelash curler and apply a glossy black mascara starting from the roots. For an extra flirty feel, wiggle it from side to side as you go outwards toward the lash tips. You should use a volume and length-adding mascara for best results.
5. Lastly, you should frame your eyes by accentuating your eyebrows and highlighting the skin that surrounds your eyes.
Sexy Makeup Blush
You can achieve a sexy look by using natural colors to accentuate your cheekbones and the apples on your cheeks. It is best to use multiple colors blended together to create a natural-looking set of cheeks. To apply a blush-on, smile big then apply upwards.
The key to sexy lips is maintaining its smoothness and choosing the right color. If your lips are too full, use soft sheer colors and if they are too thin, you can go for light pink shades. To achieve those pouty, sexy lips, you need to start off with smooth lips. Exfoliate first if you need to then, using a liner slightly darker than your desired lipstick shade, outline your lips carefully. Then fill it in with a lighter lipstick.
Remember that sexy makeup looks do not necessarily involve colors that are intense, eye-catching and dark. You should pick out the right color and style that will best fit your personality and enhance your facial features. Also, these sexy makeup tips should be complemented by the right attitude and the right get-up to achieve that stunning, irresistible look that you desire.